Executive Council, Clergy Position
The Rev. Mercedes Clements
Trinity, Van Buren
- Vicar of Trinity, Van Buren.
- Previously on vestry at Trinity Cathedral.
- Interim youth coordinator at Trinity.
- EFM Mentor at Trinity.
- Small group leader.
- Previously served as lay delegate.
- Episcopal Communicators member.
- Provided communications and technical support for St. Francis House.
The Rev. Annie Jones
St. Paul's, Newport
- Priest-in-charge at St. Paul's Newport.
- Commissions of The Young Adults, Youth, and One World One Church (Dio Iowa).
- ERD representative (Iowa)
- Diocesan mini-grants coordinator (Iowa)
- Young adults group international travel to companion diocese
- ERD Conferences.
- Young adult Why Serve Conference, 2015
- General Convention Deputy (Iowa) 2018
Standing Committee, Lay Position
Grace Church, Siloam Springs
- Parish Administrator (includes finance/bookkeeping)
- Director of Children & Youth Ministries.
- Clerk of the vestry for 7 years
- served at the altar
- run fundraising events
- part of the Diocesan Youth Minister group
- worked with various members of the Diocesan staff as Parish Administrator
- Sacred Ground participant
- Dismantling Racism Youth Curriculum Training participant.
- volunteer with our Food Pantry, Community Garden, and Little Free Pantry.
- helped local refugee families with rides to appointments
- work with the local homeless shelter
Christ Church, Little Rock
Vestry at Christ Church
ad hoc committees.
hosted and led meetings for two sessions of Christ Church Commons.
currently on the Commission on Constitution and Canons.
Little Rock Port Authority Board
Board of The Centers for Youth and Families Foundation
co-founder and chairman of the Friends and Alumni of McClellan Foundation (a group that awards scholarships to graduates of LR Southwest High School).
Standing Committee, Clergy Position
The Rev. Elizabeth Henry-McKeever
St. Michael's, Little Rock
- Priest-in-charge, St. Michael’s Episcopal
- Camp Mitchell Working Group
- Social Justice Caucus
- General Convention Committee: State of Funding for Theological Education/Funding
- Member, Young Clergy Women International Episcopal/Anglican Caucus
- Presenter, Forma Conference
The Rev. Brandon Hudson
St. Theodore's, Bella Vista
- Rector of St. Theodore's, Bella Vista.
- Former Curate at St. Thomas', Springdale.
- Incoming Dean of Northwest Convocation.
- Executive Council, 2013-2015.
- EfM Mentor, 2008-2016.
- lay delegate to dio convention, multiple years.
- President of Board of Directors for Episcopal Church and the Visual Arts (ECVA), 2019-2021; Board Member 2018-2021.
- alternate lay deputy to General Convention, 2018.
Disciplinary Board, Lay Positions (2)
- Current senior warden.
- Daughters of the King.
- Church choir.
- Representative to the diocesan convention x2.
- EfM mentor.
- Hospital volunteer.
- Regent of my DAR chapter.
- Active PEO sorority chapter.
- junior warden
- finance committee
- building and grounds committee
- alter guild
- 2019 convention delegate
Camp Mitchell Board, Open Position
- volunteer facilities manager for St. Margaret's.
- founding member and leader of St. Margaret's.
- over six decades as a dedicated servant of the church.
- former vestry member.
- men's group leader.
- Rector Search Committee, 2010-11.
- Camp Mitchell work days volunteer.
- camper and counselor at Camp Mitchell in his youth.
Sewanee Board, Lay Position
John Kyle Day
St. Mary's, Monticello
- Vestry, 2007–present
- Sexton, 2012–17
- Warden, 2017–20
- Junior Warden, 2020–present
- Professor of History, UA Monticello.
- Arkansas Association of College History Teachers; vice-president & program coordinator, 2008–09; president, 2009–12.
- Arkansas Historical Association Board of Trustees, 2014–20.
- Arkansas Humanities Council, Board of Directors, 2010–16: Chair, 2015–16.
- Drew Central Schools PTO.
- Drew County Historical Society and Commission
- Drew County Historical Journal, 2018-Present.
Christ Church, Little Rock
- Lifelong member of Christ Church.
- Served on the vestry at multiple times.
- Jr. Warden and Sr. Warden.
- Former choir member.
- Various committees.
- Board of Visitors for Camp Mitchell.
- Camp counselor at CM in the late '70s.
- Convention delegate.
Local community service:
I have served in several community service events, etc.